YIKES! I'll make sure I am more careful in the future.
I remember that we were camping with the boyscouts (among whom myself), and one of the scouts went into the meadow for a leak against a pole. He hit electricity-charged thread which served to keep the cattle inside the meadow and got a terrible shock, luckily without lasting damage. These things you don't forget easily. The case you refer to: It was probably a lightning hit a little further in the field. The whole ground in an area of about 100 meters will be charged, and the current went up through the man's outlet into his body, with very limited damage. If the lightning would have hit his thing directly, nothing would have been left of the whole man I'm afraid.
that's what happens when you take a leak in public!
Post a Comment