Saturday, October 27, 2007

Past Life Analysis

Today, I will share a deep secret with you: I've lived at least one life prior to my current one.

What? You don't believe me? Well, I've got proof, via this site. Check out my past and be amazed. It seems I was Canadian before I was American! Cool! I guess I should have claimed dual citizenship when I was born in Ohio a few decades ago.

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 475. Your profession was that of an artist, magician or fortune teller.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistence. You should not allow to let misfortunes to take influence on your strong will.

Do you remember now?

Wow! Funny that I don't remember anything about it. Then again, it was a long time ago.

But why was it so long between carnations? Will I have to wait until 3,500 CE for the next one? I guess I'll have to do some remedial work on the magic/fortune telling stuff too. I've gotten a bit rusty in that area. Come to think of it, I've forgotten all the art stuff too.

I wonder who I'll be the next time around?

4 comments:

Catharine said...

Well, I tried it! Check out my blog I have tuned out to me a male from Australia who was a captain, timid, and creative!

The things you can find on the internet these days!

Dave said...

What a hoot. And what is funny, there are people who will believe it.

Barbara said...

We'll apparently I was a male from Tibet. LOL!

pradeep singh said...

wonderful !
same with me check my birth date
20/04/1981
i was also in north canada and with same personality