Friday, February 08, 2008

Dear Tide...

A friend sent me a hilarious email this morning. Since I'm in a generous mood (and have nothing else to write about), I'll share it with you.

**********************************************************

Dear Tide,
I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties, I find it even better!

In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My rude, inconsiderate and uncaring husband started belittling me about how clumsy I was and generally started being a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative and, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well that the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative. Shortly afterwards, my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered to be a suspect in my husband's disappearance.

What a relief. Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having such a great product.

Well, gotta go now. I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

LOL! Very funny. John better start watching over his shoulder when I come in from grocery shopping with these two fine products.

Dave said...

Barb....We do not stock those products. If we do...can I move in with you?