Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Smiles

I came across failblog today and thought I'd share a small sample of its stuff with you. Fair warning: this site is hilarious and possibly addictive; you could easily spend much of your Saturday browsing its many pages.


I don't think Matt and Spencer will be responding to any ads from this fine institution of higher education:


Are you excited by the possibility of visiting this family?


Maybe this explains why I can never find my parking brake:


Now I know why the vending machines at work keep spitting my money back at me:


I hope you weren't planning to eat here tonight:


This city offers the finest in telecommunications technology:


It looks like I won't be eating any Halloween candy this year.



Head over to failblog if you want to enjoy lots of laughs.

3 comments:

Josh said...

The Universidad de Moron only reminds me of the University of Bologna. I wonder what they teach there.

Dave said...

Thanks for the laugh

Barbara said...

hahahahahahaha! These are great.