Since several members of the family have already completed this assignment, I'd better get to it.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I prefer paper, but gift bags are convenient, especially for stuff in odd sizes and shapes.
2. Real tree or artificial?
I prefer real, but we usually use an artificial one.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Sometime after American Thanksgiving and before Christmas. Usually within a week or so of Thanksgiving, but there was one year when we were so busy that we didn't get the tree up until Christmas Eve.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Shortly after January 6 or 7 - after Little Christmas, since Jonathan and David both have birthdays at that time.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Yes, although I think I've only ever had the fake stuff (minus the rum).
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I loved them all.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
At least two.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Neither. I'm hopeless at this task, so I gave it up years ago.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A pink blouse that I quickly gave to The Salvation Army Thrift Store.
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Charlie Brown Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
When I think about it, usually 2-3 weeks before the big day.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Turkey with the trimmings.
16. Lights on the tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home.
Prefer staying home, but will travel occasionally.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.
20. An angel or a star on top of the tree?
21. Open the presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Traffic at malls and long lines; I love shopping online!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
None - our tree is eclectic.
24. Favorite dessert for Christmas dinner?
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
26. Any special Christmas traditions?