Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Birthday Greetings!

It's been less than two weeks since Christmas and less than one week since New Year's - but we found two more reasons to eat and party anyway: Jonathan and David had birthdays this week. Jonathan turned 25 yesterday - he's getting old (but I'm not - ha, ha)! And Dave, whose age is better undisclosed (my lips (and keyboard) are sealed), had a birthday today.

All four of us went out for dinner this evening, then came home for cake and presents. Now, Jonathan is visiting Maggie and Ally, and Dave, Joshua and I are watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episodes on DVD. DS9 was my favorite of all the Star Trek series, so I can easily be persuaded to watch it. And seven seasons of shows provide lots of viewing opportunities. Joshua's trying to watch lots of episodes before he returns to LSU this weekend.

Now, since there's no other news to share, I'll wrap up two with big shout outs:

Happy Birthday, Jonathan

Happy Birthday, Dave

2 comments:

Jenn said...

happy birthday!!!!!

Catharine said...

Happy Birthday, David. Sounds like you had a great day.