Sunday, November 22, 2009

Walmart People

I came across a new (to me) web site last night that had tears streaming down my face and my sides splitting in laughter. It's called People of Walmart and it features photos of people shopping at Walmart. If nothing else, repeated visits to that site may inspire me to diet and exercise more regularly. Here's a small sample of what you'll find over there.

First, we have the lady who put on her boots and forgot to finish dressing before going outside:



Next is a fellow who desperately needs a new outfit from top to bottom:



Next we have a lady wearing an outfit that Walmart executives hope she bought at Target:



As for this guy, I can't begin to guess what his getup was about. Does anyone have any idea what he's wearing on his head?



This lady epitomizes sophistication:



Last but not least, is someone wearing - I kid you not - a garbage bag as a skirt.



I'm debating whether, on my next trip to Walmart, I should take a camera or a blindfold. What do you think?

3 comments:

Dave said...

What a hoot. I think I will add it to my favorites list.

Joanne said...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Barbara said...

hahahahahahahahaha! Why do I never see people like this when I go to Walmart?