Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Glimpse of Jamaica!

I can't believe I've been away from the blog for so long! I'll try to make up for that by posting a few photos from our recent trip to Jamaica. These were taken with a waterproof Kodak disposable camera while we sailed and parasailed.








I know Dave has already posted some of his photos on Facebook. I'll post more here as I finish processing them. I'll also share my tale of being selected for "special screening" at the Montego Bay airport (that's my tantalizing hook to get you to come back for more. Is it working?). As you can see, Jamaica is a beautiful country, which is one reason we've gone there twice within the past six months! It will be awhile before our next trip, but we will be back. In the meantime, we'll enjoy our memories - and our photos.

No comments: